I am comtemplating cutting my hair again...I need opinions on whether to keep it long or go with a short bob again....thoughts??

Thursday, June 21, 2007
Vote please!!
Posted by Jeremy & Olivia at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I thank God for my enemies and those that offend me...for without them I would never have love perfected in me." ~ Francis Frangipane
I am comtemplating cutting my hair again...I need opinions on whether to keep it long or go with a short bob again....thoughts??

Posted by Jeremy & Olivia at 2:01 PM
9 comments:
I say go short...Chris John would probably say "Go long" and that would not be referring to a football play!
I think you look beautiful either way. I guess that's not much help huh?
You are beautiful regardless, but I like the short bob the best!
I personally would like to see it a VERY short bob, as the picture on the right is still not short. Or a very short cut all together. You'd look very good in it...and the thing about hair is, it grows. :-)
Hi Olivia,
You have gorgeous hair whether short or long, I like it both ways!
Have a great weekend!
Love,
Rosie
I vote for long, but it looks nice short, too!e
What does the man say?
I say "Cut it!" It will always grow back. I think it's fun to change things up every once in a while! I agree with everyone else though, you look beautiful either way. :)
I say short too! Maybe a little shorter than before! *spasm* heehee
Post a Comment