So, I finally did it...the well known "layered bob" recently made re-famous by the lovely Katie Holmes (aka:Mrs. Tom Cruise). Following that vein, I thought I needed my own "driving in the car being photographed by the paparazzi" shot, which when taken by ones self is actually vain.....is that at all a Derek Linder-esque joke?? Considering I opted to bold "vein" and "vain", I'd say amateur effort at best......hahaha!! At any rate, it's short, it's cool (literally) it's easier to maintain, and as the majority of the public said when voting: "It'll always grow back"!


6 comments:
LOVE IT! You look hot. :)
WOW! That looks great Olivia. And I guess it's not TOO narcissistic to be one's own celebrity AND paparazzi all rolled into one....hahaha I love it! :-)
ROFL...now THAT was funny! You have learned well my young padewan! Welcome to our ranks. It's a lot of PUN! Har, har, har. (BTW: the haircut looks great! 2-thumbs up!)
Nice pic, Olivia, very suave. It looks authentic. And even though I voted for long I do like the haircut! Derek, I know LOL but what does ROFL mean?!
Becky: Rolling on the floor laughing!!! :)
Thank you!
Post a Comment