Saturday, June 09, 2007

My Birthday!

I had my 28th birthday yesterday. Jeremy planned the whole thing and did a GREAT job! We had some people over for hamburgers and strawberry short cake and then he took us all to the little amusement park and we rode go carts! We had so much fun!!!Barb had so much fun...as you can see by her face!! :)Jeremy and Isaac trying to beat each other.Jenn and Kendra and I were remembering that it has been 9 years since we really all met, which was at my 19th birthday party in Ketchikan!! We've all come a long way, but God has been good! It was good to have them for another birthday!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I think I was at that original party! Or am I mixing it up with the time you were visiting at Christmas and we were over at the Lanfells' where I was housesitting? Anyway, it's neat to see how God arranges things over time. Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Let's see...it was a Memorial weekend Homer Spit camp out…then a Pink BD blast last week (Jeremy, you looked so cute--pink is your color)...a go-cart BD party this week (Barb looked…so...so...terrified! Probably because she was not driving!)...hmmmmm...I can't wait for the next blog update. Skydiving anyone?? Glad you guys are having fun!

AlaskaNick said...

Hey. Happy birthday again.
Fun party. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Olivia!

David, Jenn, and Abby said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! Glad you had such a great party!