I was pleasantly surprised by the view from my office window a few moments ago...
Isn't God GOOD to have 1) created color and 2) enabled the minds of men to create such unique ways of enjoying his beauty? 



"I thank God for my enemies and those that offend me...for without them I would never have love perfected in me." ~ Francis Frangipane
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! The colors are so striking against the white and blue and grey!
I want to work from my home office and look at views like that!! :)
It was fun to be on the phone with you when I heard (gasp)!! "A hot air baloon!" I had no idea it was such a good view of it -- it is gorgeous! Love you,
Becky
Very pretty! Your view is beautiful anyway but the balloon against the blue sky adds to it! By the way, seeing Kendra's comment above makes me think of her - will you tell her hi for me?! Maybe she should start a blog so we can keep up on all her doings, too. :)
Post a Comment