Thursday, February 08, 2007

Long time, no post

Wow, so it's been a long time since I've updated the blog! Well, pretty much right after everyone left for the holidays, I started my new job and things have just not slowed down since! It's going well though; I spend most of my time at home but do make trips to the office to pick up new work and drop off the stuff I've done. It's felt like spring around here lately...way more warm than this time last year...kind of bizzare actually. Anyway...that's kind of the latest...I do have a cold, which has slowed me down the last few days, but thankfully, I can still work since most of calling in sick to a job has to do with keeping your germs away from everyone else and since it's just me...anyway you get the idea!!

Oh....and Jack is back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Oh," she said flatly. "I'm so excited about Jack." And others were so underwhelmed by her enthusiasm!

~Stew~Becky~Petal~Sawyer~Finn ~ said...

Ok, who is Jack? Whoever he is, he's not as cool as Jack from LOST!!! I'm so excited the new season has finally started . . .yay for Lost!

Jeremy & Olivia said...

Who is Jack???? I will pretend you didn't ask that question!
I am sorry, but Baur could kick Shepard's hiney! Jack from Lost couldn't even torture anyone for information, he had to get Sayid to do it! Jack Baur on the other hand works for CTU and is in the business of getting information out of people! And he handles a gun like no other!