Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving

I cooked TWO turkey's this year!! We had one and then our friend Geoff had one that his employer gave him, so we fit both in our oven; it took some finesse, but we got it done and they both turned out quite well!! After dinner, we played four on the couch (our team won!), Cranium, the guys played Hearts, and the girls played video games, Jamie got to see his first Northern Lights...it was quite the evening!! Thank God for family, friends, and plenty of food!!

3 comments:

sixwickerts said...

I think it's great you had friends and family over for thanksgiving, although I have to tell you, the thing that stood out to me the most is how clean your oven is!!!!

Becky said...

We had a fun day with some of the other members of the Wolf family. It would be good to see you guys again! Glad you had a good day. :)

Anonymous said...

Our prayer will be that the Lord will guide and direct you on the two big changes in your life.