- So, long story short, I (Olivia) was the large blue and purple female creature Mr. S.H. Rew ran into in the garage. I was wearing jeans (blue) and my winter jacket (purple) and the big black stick was a MAG flashlight!! I was attacked by the shrew a 2nd time the very next day, so we cleaned up all the stray pieces of dog food we could find, bought and set two traps and to this day have not caught, but also not seen hide nor hair of the shrew. It warmed up, so we believe with the rise in temperature combined with our taking away all his food, he has decided to hit the road and find another place to live! Thank God...disposing of rodent carcasses is not my idea of fun!!
- Also, Jer and I leave for Maui 36 hours from now, so Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, enjoy the cold while we get tans, we won't even check our email while we're gone, although we will have our cell phones on us in case of a dire emergency!!
Aloha!

0 comments:
Post a Comment