We decided this weekend that something was missing from our front yard...
Right now they're about 6' tall and 2' around. Their full size is 15' tall and 4' around. They're supposedly very fast growing trees and with the sunlight we get here in the summers, I can only imagine how tall they'll be this time next year! I'm not sure we'll let them grow their full height...we'll see!!
So, we took advantage of the lovely warm day and decided to work up a sweat by doing some landscaping...
Now I know what you're thinking...one tree...how hard can it be? And you're absolutely right...one tree isn't that hard....
...eight on the other hand... 

Right now they're about 6' tall and 2' around. Their full size is 15' tall and 4' around. They're supposedly very fast growing trees and with the sunlight we get here in the summers, I can only imagine how tall they'll be this time next year! I'm not sure we'll let them grow their full height...we'll see!!
3 comments:
Good for you! Looks great and will no doubt create a great barrier. Good goin'!
Thanks! Isaac noticed that my shirt says "Crew" and asked if that meant I'd come do his yard...LOL! Actually, that is Sam's shirt from when he was a crew memeber for Cruise West!
Olivia
And I have Sam's Cruise West Crew raincoat that fits perfectly! I've been asked if I work for them...and I finally took the Cruise West luggage ID tag from my suitcase because Cruise West Tour Guides kept taking my suitcase!
Post a Comment