
God has blessed us abundantly with a new house!! We put our Stratton Circle house for sale on July 10 and it sold in 8 days!! We spent this weekend moving into our new home. We had a lot of help from half a dozen good friends and we had everything from the old house to the new in just over two hours!!! Now we just have the chore of unpacking and putting it all away.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Move 2006!!!
Posted by Jeremy & Olivia at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congratulations on your new home!
Wow! Looks like a great house! If I ever make it up there I'll have to stop by and see it in person :)
Hi Jeremy and Olivia:
We saw the house on your blog - it looks really nice! We're excited for you!
We pray that the new house will be a blessing to you both.
Aunt Carol and Uncle J. Pat
Beautiful house!! Now I'll have to come visit you again so I can see this one in person. :)
Looks nice! We're happy for you. Buying a house is stressful, but it sure is nice once it's all over and you just get to move in and enjoy.
That was a good suburban move for ya, hahaha
Post a Comment