Monday, May 08, 2006

Such a busy weekend



We had quite the busy weekend. Saturday we were able to spend some time with our friends Brant and Tamara. We had hamburgers, played some Madgab and some Phase 10 and just had some great fellowship. Sunday was another bbq at our house with a couple we know from church. We also managed to find time to bathe the dog; I should rephrase, I was making the time to clean the batheroom and Josie took it upon herself to observe while sitting IN the bathtub, so I took advantage of her place of observation and gave her a bath. She is usually quite unwilling to be there, I just could not pass up the chance!!
I almost put flowers out in the area right outside our front window, but come Monday night, I am SOOO glad I didn't. Monday night we spent about 30 minutes watching a moose make his way from house to house, flower bed to flower bed devouring everyone's freshly planted flowers and trees, etc. Oh, and did I mention we woke up to snow this morning?? I heard somewhere we're into the 2nd week of May; how could I have known. . .

2 comments:

All Us Poets said...

We are looking forward to your next visit whenever that could possibly be...We LOVE cheese...Really we do! :)
Love you!
Us Poets!

Anonymous said...

Yes, CHEESE! We LOVE cheese, Rally we dew!
TMEM