
Spring is here, the snow is gone and last but not least, the van is alive!!! It still runs after a long cold winter, PRAISE GOD!!! You know what this means. . .we're camping out tonight!! Jeremy says there are a few good places just up the road in Eagle River, I think we'll all check it out tonight, camp out, then get up early and have campfire coffee and instant oatmeal before church. This is the first of many van adventures this summer and we are SIKED!!!! :)
Saturday, May 06, 2006
It runs!!
Posted by Jeremy & Olivia at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Jeremy and Olivia,
Auntie Barb, Jenna and I went to Caren and Logan's baby shower this evening and had a great time. Glenda was there too. She made the cutest bibs for Logan!
I hope you have fun on your overnight camping adventure.
I wish that we could all make it down for Matt and Janae's wedding, hopefully we'll get to meet her and her Chayla in the near future.
I enjoy looking at everyone's blogs, maybe one of these days we'll start one of our own.
We miss you!
Love,
Rosie, Scott and Jenna
Post a Comment