Pastor Tamara and I recently went to Minneapolis, MN for Lynne Hammond's School of Prayer. The only thing I know to say is that I will never be the same!! We had half teaching, half put it into practice for 3 days, which means we were praying 3+ hours every day; I can't put a price on it. To have such solid teaching combined with that much prayer; there's a spiritual plane that was reached that I'll never go back from and I cannot wait to see how God uses it! One of the things that had the biggest impact on me was the balance between the things of the Spirit and the Word. Lynne's husband Pastor Mac Hammond said it best when he said:
- "The experiences you have with the Holy Spirit are mean to equip you to go back and CHANGE the natural realm, not ESCAPE it. If you use it to escape the natural realm then you become a flake and actually become a stumbling block to the Holy Spirit in the lives of other Christians."
On a solely natural note, we got to do some amazing shopping - lookin' good! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment