Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas II

I cannot even begin to tell you how blessed we were to be able to see our families for Christmas. And considering it was Snowpocalypse while we were there, it can't be denied that God's hand was upon us.

After flying into Seattle, we picked up our rental car and drove to Portland where we spent a few days with Matt and Janae. We met our niece Elliana for the first time and Carol threw Jeremy a surprise birthday (32nd!!) party! It was wonderful to see everyone.

On the 23rd we drove to Seattle where we spent the next 5 days with the Miller family at Becky and Stewart's. Sam also flew down from Anchorage; I think it's been 8 years since the entire Miller family, including spouses has been together for Christmas. It was SUCH a blessing and we had a lot of fun!!
All together...God is SO good!!

1 comments:

Gail said...

Great family picture! I sure would like to print that one for my fridge. Any chance I could get you to send it to my email? I am so glad you all got together. No better gift than that for your parents (and you too!).
Aunt Gail