Our Church had their Hallelujah Party (alternative to Halloween) for the kids on Tuesday the 30th and Jer and I volunteered. I ran the craft table (we made little blue whales!) and Jer ran the bean bag toss.
Afterwards we went to Jenni's house and had our own little costume party!!! My family never did this kind of stuff growing up, so it was fun. I think next year Jer and I will either be Mulder and Scully from the X-Files, or Jack Bauer and Audrey Raines from "24"!! We have a whole year to decide! Here's Kendra & I.
Afterwards we went to Jenni's house and had our own little costume party!!! My family never did this kind of stuff growing up, so it was fun. I think next year Jer and I will either be Mulder and Scully from the X-Files, or Jack Bauer and Audrey Raines from "24"!! We have a whole year to decide! Here's Kendra & I.
The next day at work we got to dress up, too. My friend Jennifer and I dressed up as twins!! We got blond wigs, but then blacked out one of our teeth...you know...hot from behind, "oh I was mistaken" from the front!! Hahaha! People who don't know us well actually couldn't tell us apart!
Hot.......

Or not...!!! :)

The full effect!


6 comments:
Hilarious! I just love those photos! Sounds like you and your friends had a lot of fun!
Oh the twins are brilliant!!!! You two really do look alike. I know you've said people have thought you are sisters before, but I never saw it until now. Amazing!
That is awesome!! I love the costumes, especially the blonde look alikes! So I take it Jeremy was a fly fisherman?
I see the black wig, and Jeremy's fishing vest...what were you guys this year? Sounds like fun!
Jer was a fly fisherman in keeping with the Water Theme of the kids party. I was a celebrity and originally had a long blond wig and sunglasses and a little lap dog, but I didn't end up getting any good pictures with it and then Sam tried it on and totally looked like Axil Rose (he won't let me post the pictures) so I stole Tony's wig (the black one) just to cover up my flat hair from under the blond wig...it was like musical wigs!!
Bwa Ha Ha!
Post a Comment