We had the honor of hosting Kathie Elenberger's 60th surprise birthday party!! I will let Kendra post all the juicy details of guests, etc, but I wanted to post a few pictures of the food. Our friend Amanda from church came and catered and Jenny was her sou chef...needless to say, it was OUTSTANDING!!!
Jenny and Amanda! 
Crab & Avocado Salad and Mussels on the Half Shell were the appetizers.
After this we were served a chili based shrimp and rice soup, which I don't have a picture of
For the entree, we had a choice of either....
Halibut Enchiladas
...or Beef Steak and Salsa
We also had 3 dessert choices which I do not have pictured.
Here's a picture of the table all set with appetizers ready!
It was a lot of fun to have a formal party complete with a fully catered 4 course meal!!

Crab & Avocado Salad and Mussels on the Half Shell were the appetizers.
After this we were served a chili based shrimp and rice soup, which I don't have a picture of

For the entree, we had a choice of either....
Halibut Enchiladas

...or Beef Steak and Salsa

We also had 3 dessert choices which I do not have pictured.
Here's a picture of the table all set with appetizers ready!
It was a lot of fun to have a formal party complete with a fully catered 4 course meal!!
1 comments:
How sweet of you all to honor Kathie on her 60th! Happy Belated Birthday Kathie! You are blessed with great genes as you don't look a day over 50!
Love,
Rosie, Scott and Jenna
Post a Comment