Kendra and Tifiny and I went to First Friday; it's every first Friday of the month and all the art shops, etc stay open late and serve appetizers and things...it's very cool. Anyway, we went to the museum and had salmon mouse and listed to live jazz. After that we walked downtown Anchorage and got a little goofy with the camera!
Here's Kendra the Victim dead outside FBI headquarters...
...and Tifiny the Agent chasing Olivia the Culprit
Having fun...hanging out
Tifiny and I hiding in the art piece outside the museum.
Kendra hanging from a tree!
...and Tifiny the Agent chasing Olivia the Culprit
Having fun...hanging out
Tifiny and I hiding in the art piece outside the museum.
Kendra hanging from a tree!
We've decided to make First Friday a tradition for just us girls! Good memories!

1 comments:
Would that be Kendra wearing HIGH HEELS?!?!? landsakes!! what has become of that girl?!
Post a Comment