We have been asking the Lord for a while now when winter would pass to spring and I am happy to say, the temperature is finally UP, the sun is OUT and WARM and the snow is receding at a very rapid rate!! Jo and Audrey have been able to take many a warm nap on our back porch. This summer, Lord willing we will get our property fenced in so they can have more freedom.

Jer and I have been very busy; a lot is going on, but God is good and his blessings are many! On example: As many of you may know, Jeremy's parents are coming to Anchorage for John's hip replacement and will be living with us during his recovery. All we had in the spare room downstairs was an old futon, which served ok for an overnight guest here and there, but we were in need of a bed that would offer more comfort, especially for John's recovery. Not two days after asking the Lord to provide, someone gave us a Sealy posturpedic king sized bed!! So, we praise and thank Him for his goodness and provision! There are many other things on our plate this summer in which it is evident we must lean on the Lord...we are excited to see what God will accomplish!

5 comments:
those look like great dogs!!
It's encouraging when God provides so obviously in that way! I know John and Barb are glad to be able to stay with you guys. Glad you're doing well. :)
Jeremy and Olivia,
We're going to miss John and Barb as they'll be away for quite sometime. They will both be in great hands. You two are such a blessing to them!
Love,
Rosie, Scott and Jenna
Yay for spring! It's hit here, too, and the temps are a bit higher and the birds have come back, but it's still rainy! :-(
I know all of you all will be blessed tremendously this summer as you minister and are ministered to. I am thankful that God has given us purpose and that you all are glorifying Him with your lives and goods!
Jeremy and Olivia,
I'm glad you finally have some spring! The dogs look cute on the deck, and I know they will love the fenced-in yard when they get it.
Your mom and dad are really looking forward to getting that surgery over with...so they can enjoy the rest of their summer. They are blessed to have such a supportive family...we know that feeling ourselves.
Charlie is recovering from his surgery last Friday and is VERY glad it is over! God is so good.
Post a Comment