
Well, we had a spectacular time in Seattle; it was wonderful to see Becky and Stew and to meet Petal! It was good to see a lot of Ketchikan friends at Brady and Lisa's wedding. I hesitated to take pictures of Brady and Lisa's wedding as I didn't want to cancel out the flash of the camera's of the professional photographers. At any rate, all our congrats to them!! Here's a picture of myself and the most precious little girl on the face of the planet, Miss Petal May. I loved her at first sight from all the pictures I've been sent since her birth, but to actually meet her in person and see her personality develop right before my eyes was the most spectacular, wonderful thing in the world!! I miss her already. . .
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
We're back!!
Posted by Jeremy & Olivia at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Isn't she beautiful!! I am excited to be an Aunt :)
Hey guys! Great to spend time with you in Seattle. I might just have to come up and visit you one of these days...! (Ultimate Road Trip?)
Yep, she's a beauty ... comes by it naturally from the Miller girls! So great to see you all at Brady and Lisa's wedding. Thanks so much.
She is beautiful and so is her auntie!
Post a Comment